Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No Limitations

My entire life I've always been curious as to how things work. I need to know every detail and if I feel like certain things are beyond my comprehension (i.e. astrophysics) I get extremely frustrated.
This is why I want to be a Timelord. This is the same timelord referenced from the Doctor Who television series. It would be my dream to have a non-linear perception of time, being able to see everything that was, is, or could be at the same time. Timelord's travel thorough time in a Tardis and they're key role is to prevent time from being abused. 

Benefits of being a Timelord:

-Unlimited time, able to understand much of the universe that I don't now know and everything in between.
-Immortality- A timelord normally takes the form of a human, if it's body becomes ill and has to die a timelord is able to "regenerate" and take the form of another.
-Telepathy
-Having a not just a purpose, but one of great importance.

This solves the problem of feeling like I can never master as many subjects as I want to, plus a few other perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment